US Launch Party for A Great Move on Thursday, September 27, 2018 in NYC!
Reviews of A Great Move
- A Great Move on the Financial Times‘ “FT Business Books of the Month: June Edition“
- “A Great Move: Home is Where the Heart is” in Re:locate Magazine
- “How to Achieve a Great Move Abroad” by Expat Network
- “22 Books Every Future and Current Industry Leader Should Read” by Fupping.com
- Reader’s Favorite review
- US Press Release
- 4.5* Review on IndieReader
- 4* Review in the San Francisco Book Review
- A Great Move on IndieReader’s “Best Reviewed Books of October“
- A Great Move on Expat Nest’s “Top Ten Expat Books for 2018“
- A Great Move in the Manhattan Book Review
Articles by Katia
- “Making Your Expat Assignment Easier on Your Family” in Harvard Business Review
- “Départ: Préparer en famille sa nouvelle vie à l’étranger” in Courrier International
- Series of articles for the Huffington Post
- “The Perfect Expat: Between Skill and Personality” for the FIDI Global Alliance blog
- “Six Strategies for Thriving When Taking a Job in a New Country” in Thrive Global
- “How Dual-Career Couples Can Thrive in Expat Life,” for Here We Are Global
- LID Radio Episode 92: How to Survive & Thrive in Your Expat Assignment with Katia Vlachos
- “Making Your Move a Great One” by The American
- “I would like to start a movement to support expats who are going through challenging times” with Katia Vlachos, published in Thrive Global & Medium
- “Top Tips For Staying in Touch Across the Globe,” Interview with Katia in Family Matters Switzerland
- “Foreign Feelings” with Katia Vlachos; on the Thank you Heartbreak podcast with Chelsea Leigh Trescott. Listen on iTunes/Apple podcasts or SoundCloud.
- International Women’s Day series: Katia Vlachos.
- 5 Things You Need to Know to Survive and Thrive After a Divorce: With Katia Vlachos – Interview with Ross Garcia for Thrive Global.
- Are you making conscious choices in your expat life? With Katia Vlachos – Tandem Nomads podcast, Episode 112.
- On Home with Katia Vlachos – The Lonely Diplomat podcast, Episode 3.
- The Availability (or Lack) of Emotional Support Can Make (or Break) a Foreign Assignment – Internations Business Solutions (Insights).
Video interviews / Webinars
- Are you making conscious choices in your expat life? With Katia Vlachos (podcast teaser)
- Interview with Dominika Miernik on “Dual Careers – Creating A Balance Between Your Expat Lifestyle And Your Respective Careers” for the Effortless Success in Your Portable Career & Business Summit
- “Thrive in Your Global Career and Life” – Webinar for the Association of MBAs, March 14, 2019