• Do you feel stuck in your current job, know that there is something different out there for you, but don’t know what or how to get there?
• Do you need help designing a globally mobile professional identity that fits with your expat lifestyle?
• Do you want to use relocation as an opportunity to reinvent yourself professionally, but don’t know where to start?
I love working with globally mobile professionals, especially dual-career expat couples, as well as any individuals who want to change career direction and/or design a career that is fulfilling and provides them with a sense of meaning and purpose. Whether you are an expat or not, as your coach, I will offer you support and guidance in:
• Achieving clarity about your values, life purpose, passions, strengths and talents
• Defining your goals and designing a detailed action plan for achieving them
• Identifying areas where you are “stuck” and moving beyond those to achieve your goals
• Exploring, experimenting, learning and transformation
If you are part of a dual-career expat couple, I can support you in:
• Making a thoughtful, informed and empowered decisions on your next international move – and the ones after that – taking into account your career and other goals (short-, medium- and long-term) as a couple and family.
• Managing the balance between your expat lifestyle and your respective careers to thrive in your global lives without damaging your relationship or compromising your careers in the process.
Are you ready to make your next great move today?
Are you looking for the perfect guide to your new adventure as an expat?
Here’s a free chapter of the book I wrote on the principles and proven process you need to make a successful international move.